Ministry of Defence invited the application for the post of fireman from eligible mail candidates for 45 Company Army Service Corps. From 7th-09-2019 to 7th-10-2019 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for 45 Company Army Service Corps Recruitment through offline mode.
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 15
● Minimum qualification is 10th
● Last date of Offline application is 7th October 2019
- 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers,hose fittings, fire appliances and equipmentsfire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches.
- Must be familiar with the use and maintenance of first-aid, fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump.
- Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting methods employed in fighting different types of fire.
- Must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire Service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of fire crew.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the physical fitness test as intimated in the advertisement.
- 18 – 25 Years (Upper age limit is 28 Years for OBC and 30 Years for SC/ST Candidates)
- Height without shoes: 165 cms, provided that a concession of 2.5 cms in height shall be allowed for members of the Schedule Tribes.
- Chest (un-expanded) – 81.5 cms.
- Chest (on-expanded) – 85 cms.
- Weight – 50 Kgs (Minimum)
Salary : 19900-45700 (Rs. 19900/- Per Month)
- Physical, Practical and Written Test
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your application form with required documents to 45 Company Army Service Corps (Supply) Type ‘B’ at Agra Cantt