Air India Engineering Services Limited has invited the application for the post of Cabin Technician Cabin Supervisor/ Cabin Supervisor. The interested candidates can apply for the designated post with the required documents and valuable information. Interview will be held on 30th November 2019 at New Delhi
Before going to apply for Air India Engineering Services Limited Cabin Supervisor recruitment 2019 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required Graduate/Diploma
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 12 (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-04, GEN-04 & EWS-01)
● Minimum academic qualification is Graduate/Diploma .
● Interview Date : 30th November 2019.
- Graduate/Diploma in Hotel Management from a recognized/reputed University/ Institution.
- Minimum 5 years’ post Qualification experience in Hotel Management/Hospitality Services/Airlines Business/Similar experiences. Preference would be given to Personnel from Airline or Hotel Industry
- Minimum 15 year’s aviation experience in Cabin Cleaning at Senior Level Position.
Should have proficiency in English and Hindi.
- Not below 158 cms. for Male and 152.5 cms. for Female Candidates (Relaxation in Height of 2.5 cms. to SC/ST and belonging from North-East Region Candidates)
- General/EWS : 18 – 35 years
- OBC : 18 – 38 years
- SC/ST : 18 – 40 years
- Ex-SM : As per Government Guidelines
- Rs.25, 000/- p.m
- Rs.1,000/- for General/OBC/EWS and processing Fee of Rs.5,00/- for SC/ST/Ex-SM
How to Apply
Interested candidates may attend the walk in interview on 30th November 2019 at below mentioned address with duly filled application along with the self-attested copies of all relevant document with originals
Office of the G.M. (Engineering),
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
A-320 Avionics Complex,
IGI Airport, Terminal –II
(Near New Customs House),
New Delhi- 110037.
Date : 30th November 2019
Time : 10.00am to 1.00 pm