AP High Court Recruitment 2020. High Court Of Andhra Pradesh has announced recruitment notification for Law Clerks, on contract basis to assist Hon’ble Judges, High Court of Andhra Pradesh @hc.ap.nic.in. from 30-7-2020 to 24-8-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2020 through offline mode.
Before going to apply for AP High Court Vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required 10th
Furthermore, to know more information about High Court Of Andhra Pradesh Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the AP High Court Recruitment 2020 are given below.
AP High Court Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Andhra Pradesh government job.
● Total number of vacancies is not mentioned
● Minimum academic qualification is degree
● Last date of offline application is 24th August 2020
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for Law Clerk High Court Of Andhra Pradesh job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest AP High Court Recruitment 2020 entirely, before applying to this job.
- The Candidate should have acquired a Degree in Law from a recognized University, having studied a 5-year regular stream after completion of 10+2 years of schooling or who have studied (after 10+2) a regular curriculum degree course followed by a 3 year regular law degree from a University or a college affiliated to a recognized University.
- The Candidate should have passed the Degree in Law within 2 years immediately preceding the date of notification for selection of Law Clerks.
- The Candidate should not be pursuing any other regular course of study or pursuing any other profession or occupation, which may require them to be away from their place of work during the period of their engagement as Law Clerk.
- The Candidate should not have enrolled as an Advocate in any of the State Bar Councils.
To apply for the Andhra Pradesh High Court job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- A Candidate must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st January / 1st July, preceding the last date fixed for submission of applications
How to Apply
The duly filled in applications along with attested copies of necessary documents in proof of age, academic qualifications and duly stamped self addressed postal cover shall be sent to below mentioned address under Registered Post with Acknowledgement due, subscribing on postal cover “Application for the post of Law Clerks”. The applications shall reach the under singed on or before 24.08.2020 by 5:00 pm.
|Registrar Recruitment, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravathi, Andhra Pradesh|