ASC Units Under Jurisdiction Eastern Command has announced recruitment notification for 2 vacancies for Fire Engine Driver posts. From 20-01-2019 to 19-08-2019 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for ASC Units Under Jurisdiction Eastern Command Recruitment through offline mode.
Before going to apply for ASC Units Under Jurisdiction Eastern Command vacancy 2019 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required 10th standard
- 10th Standard pass or equivalent
- Must have at least three years experience of driving heavy vehicles and be in possession of valid driving licence
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the physical fitness
- Height without shoes : 165cms; provided that a concession of 2.5 cms in height shall be allowed for members of the Scheduled Tribes.
- Chest (un-expanded): 81.5cms
- Chest (on-expanded) : 85 cms
- Weight : 50 kgs (minimum)
- Carrying a man (fireman lift of 65.5 kgs to a distance of 183 metres within 96 seconds)
- Clearing 2.7metres wide ditch landing on both feet (long jumps)
- Climbing 3 metres vertical rope using hands and feet.
- 18 – 25 Years
- Rs 21,700/-
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your application form to below mentioned address on or before 19th August 2019.
5133 ASC Bn,
C/o 99 APO