Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2020. Central Selection Board of Constable has announced recruitment notification for 454 Lady Constable posts from Scheduled tribe category. Interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for CSBC Bihar police lady constable Recruitment through online mode.
Furthermore, to know more information about Bihar police Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Bihar government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 454
● Minimum qualification is 10th
● Starting date of application is 24th June 2020
● Last date of application is 24th July 2020
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for Bihar Police Lady Constable job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2020 entirely, before applying to this job.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board, college or university
- Candidates must be of Scheduled tribe category
To apply for the Bihar Police Lady Constable job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Must not be more than 30 years of age and not less than 18 years
Bihar Police Constable Salary
- Rs. 21, 700 – 69,100
To apply for the 454 Lady Constable jobs in CSBC Bihar police, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- ST Female Candidates : Rs. 112/-
Physical Eligibility Details
- Running : 1 KM. in 05 Min.
- Gola Fank : 12 Pond Weight Gola will be through 12 feet.
- High Jump : 03 Feet.
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.