Airline Allied Services Ltd has invited applications for 51 Supervisor Security Vacancies. From 7th-02-2020 to 4th-03-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Airline Allied Services Ltd through offline mode.
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 41.
● Last date of Offline application is 4th March 2020
BCAS Basic AVSEC
- Male Candidates : 20
- Female Candidates : 18
BCAS Certified Screener’s
- Male Candidates : 12
- Female Candidates : 1
- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years’ duration) from any recognized University
- Ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with the local language. MUST possess valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days’ new pattern) Certificate.
- Female : Minimum 154.5 cms.
- Male : Minimum 163 cms.
Relaxation of 2.5 cms for SC / ST candidates & those from North-East states & hilly states subject to domicile proof.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates 33 Years
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ) 05 years for SC/ST candidates 03 years for OBC candidates
- Rs. 22,371/- per month as per the Company’s policy, as per rules. In addition Rs. 1500/- per month on acquiring the X-Ray Screening certificate and Rs. 1000/- on acquiring BCAS basic AVSEC Certificate
- Gen/ OBC ₹1000
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Nil
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your application form to below mentioned address on or before 4th March 2020.
Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan,
Domestic Terminal -1,