Administrative Assistant | Government of Saskatchewan Jobs
Basics of the Job
The Ministry of Agriculture is in search of a suitable candidate for providing help and assistance in administrative and program support. The job opening is presented by the crop and irrigation branch from the ministry of agriculture. They are offering a permanent job with good salary. The job provides you a highly-motivated and focused working environment
Area of Working
SK–Regina and Area-Regina
Job Description and Duties
• As an administrative assistant you will be providing office administration and assistance to the branch and support will be actively participating in the pesticide licensing program by interacting with client inquiries and dealing with payments through phones, emails and walk-ins.
• You will be entering the accurate data in the database
• You will be required to sort mails and different documents
• You are expected to have basic information of accounting and you will be performing mathematical calculations and statistical readings
• You will be expected to proofread many documents and will have to create many excel sheets, word files and presentations under strict deadlines.
• You will be entertaining the walk-in or telephonic inquiry to the government agency.
• On an addition you will be maintaining different office equipments and will arrange for their repair when required
The candidate is expected to have strong and efficient computer skills to create different documents and presentations on software such as Microsoft word etc. they expect the candidate to have ability to multitask in strict deadlines. The candidate must have good communication skills both verbally and written to respond to different government agencies and clients .the candidate must be a team player and qualifications for this post would be obtained by a diploma in office education or office administration and/or related experience.
How to Apply
The eligible and interested candidates may apply for this vacancy via official website online and further it must be noted that no offline applications are available from the ministry.
Total Openings – 1
Closing Date – April 5,2020
Salary Expected – $19.868-$24.897 Hourly