Basics of the Job
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is inviting eligible students to work for the government of Canada. They are willing to provide some the best jobs to these candidates via the Student Employment Plan. The CRA has the duty to check for the tax laws and provide different facilities regarding such administrations.
Canada Revenue Agency Hiring for Indigenous Student Employment Program
- $16 to $25
Job offering organisation
- The Canada Revenue Agency
Region of Operation
- administrative regions of Quebec
What you will be doing?
- You will be required to process different datas and searching for them in the database, further making reports on it.
- You will be using different computer softwares for providing administrative support.
- Communicating with clients and giving them advice.
- There are two different positions that re being offered- the summer 2020 and the fall 2020 with the winter 2021. For the summer you need to be a registered student in a recognized postsecondary institution in Fall 2020. Foe the later you need the same thing with an addition that you need to in term while you are hired.
- You must have the recent transcript of your profile in ISS from the education section
- The proof showing you are registered in a recognised institution
- You CV with the necessary details on the official website are needed.
Some essentials and assets that are needed
- The candidates will judged upon-
- Performance validation
- Employment equity
- Assets such as respecting the work and team, working and participating actively in a team, organising workload, focusing and communicating with client will be appreciated. You can in the official website for more assets and passing scores regarding them.
Bilingualism is also needed in some of the jobs. Further some additional requirements such as experience on the field will be considered.
How to Apply
You must need to be an indigenous person to apply. If you think you are eligible for the job you can apply online. No offline mode of applying is available and only the forms through official websites will be entertained. You will be screened after your form is accepted.
Last Day to apply
September 25, 2020