Canada School of Public Service Hiring Administrative Positions
Basics of the Job
The government of Canada is searching for candidates and are providing opportunities at the Canada school of public services. The candidates who will be selected will be provided a positive and great work environment with appreciable salary. The government is offering different administrative types of positions in different fields such as Human Resources, Finance, Information Management, Security, Project Management, Call Center, etc
Job offering authority
-Canada School of Public Service
Area of operation- Edmonton (Alberta), Vancouver (British Columbia), Victoria (British Columbia), Winnipeg (Manitoba), Moncton (New Brunswick), Halifax (Nova Scotia), Ottawa (Ontario), Toronto (Ontario), Gatineau (Québec), Montréal Island (Québec), Québec (Québec)
$47,729 to $57,643
Note– The candidates should be aware that they are not applying for a particular job rather they are applying for a number of vacancies. They will be given jobs depending upon the hiring manager.
The Job Responsibilities
• You can expect responsibilities such as administrative support in human resources and other supporting jobs, distributing and managing information within an office and work area.
• You also will be handling financial transactions for the office and coordinating different meeting.
• You will be sending, receiving or drafting correspondence and greeting clients
• You will be acting as the point of contact for employees
• You will have to organize different events
• You may have to coordinate travel arrangements and further will be coordinating different projects and activities
• Researching and analysing information can be one of duties
• The candidate essentially needs secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
• Different candidates require different language skills depending on requirements of the particular job. For information on language skills and requirement visit the official website.
• The candidate should have good communication skills, should be open minded and hence should be creative.
• The candidate is expected to show respect and integrity towards his workplace and people working with him.
• The candidate should show initiative and should be work oriented.
Condition of Employment
The candidates will be called and will go through a selection process. All the important qualification certificates should produce in the form of certificates. Your education and most importantly experience will be evaluated. All the selections will be done on the spot by the hiring manager. It may happen that a less qualified candidate gets a job while a more qualified may be rejected due to failure of condition fulfilment. Resumes are always considered as the secondary proof of your information.
If at any time during the selection process any of your information’s provided by you or in your resume is found to be wrong or falsely written you will be disqualified at that very moment.
How to Apply
All the candidates who consider them eligible can fill up applications online on the official website. No offline or any other mode of filling the applications is available.
Last of date to apply- 7 April 2020