Canada Border Services Agency | X-ray Maintenance Technician
Basics of the Job
The government of Canada is releasing a job opportunity as x-ray maintenance technician. The job comes under Canada border services agency- science and engineering directorate. The selected candidates will be promised to provide better job environment with better facilities.
Job Offering Authority
Canada border service agency
Note– This is inform all the candidates that they can be posted anywhere as the job location varies. Hence there is not such choosing a desired place to work. Secondly , the questions asked during the pre screening are considered to extract best from the candidates just to judge their asset and essential qualification ,education , experience, etc. Lastly, candidates will be eliminated on the basis of question asked by PSRS screening questions.
$69,296 – $84,965
Most Necessary Information to be Provided
The essentiality for the job
Language based:- Candidates applying under bilingual category must have to go through an optional self-assessment of your writing skills based on the second language you have chosen.
Knowledge based:- One should have knowledge of handling x-ray inspection system properly and safely .
• One should be knowing to deal with the compatibility of various components.
• Candidates should carry the knowledge od handling technical issues that lies within.
• The candidates must be able to communicate both through writing and oral.
• The candidate must be well- organized , planned and prioritized towards the work.
Suitability:- the candidates must take initiate regarding taking challenges or responsibilities. Moreover they must be adaptive to the environment given to them in work place. They should be highly oriented towards client services with better teamwork and reliability.
A candidate must holds a valid degree in post-secondary institution in electronics engineering , radiological engineering , engineering technology or some other relevant degree as per according to the posy from a recognized university.
Experience ( if any)
- One should have experience in handling parts and tools of the inventory machine.
- One should be able to handle and develop technical Procedure.
- One should be experienced in development , testing and maintaining detection technology about x-ray , laboratory equipments and mechanical equipments.
- One should be able to provide technical services to military , law enforcement or other security authorities for example , CATSA.
- Reference may be considered.
- Written examination
- Walk in interview
How to Apply
Candidates can apply through online and can check the official website of Canada border service agency.
Last date for applying: 13 April 2020