Equipment Operator | Government of Saskatchewan Jobs
Basics of the Job
The ministry of Highways and Infrastructure, Operation and Maintenance Division of Saskatchewan government is giving an opportunity to eligible candidate who have good skills in operating and maintenance of different equipment’s. The ministry is inviting candidates for offering a permanent job with appreciable salary.
Area of Operation
SK–LaRonge and Area-Geikie River Crossing . It is a camp setting located 3.5 hours north of La Ronge
Job Description of Equipment Operator
• You will be a part of a Section crew and you will operate, provide service and maintain heavy equipment such as tandem trucks with hydrodrum, spinner and snowplow attachments, motor graders and front-end loaders, performing various highway maintenance functions in the summer
• You will be required to remove ice piling during winter months
• You will be keeping records and logs of every repair and amount of material for highway repair. You will also keep the record of hours of operation.
• Under the absence of supervisor you may be assigned his responsibilities.
• You will be working in extreme harsh and changing climate and extra hours, and you might have to travel when needed.
• You must be able and willing to work in physically demanding and unfavourable conditions and perform physical labour like heavy lifting, and climbing.
• You will have to ensure safety and will have to be updated with new technologies and equipments.
The minimum requirement needed is that you must hold a valid class 1A drivers licence. The ministry is inviting the candidates who are a team worker as the candidates will be working with some of the most efficient people and in a very positive environment.
How to Apply
The candidates who are familiar with the requirements, and think himself as eligible can apply online on the official website of the ministry. No offline forms will be entertained.
Salary Expected : $22.648-$28.384 Hourly
Number of Openings : 1
Last Date to Apply : Mar 30, 2020