Hello everyone there is good news for those who are seeking jobs in Jollibee in Canada. There is job opportunity vacancy for appropriate post. All of the latest job opportunities vacant in Jollibee is listed by the authority as well.The interested candidates can apply for the designated post with the required documents and valuable information.
Important Things to Know
Company : Jollibee
Location : Canada
Apply Mode : Online
They are seeking dynamic individuals to join their team.Some of the jobs available are :-
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Accounting or any related field
- Two (2) years of buying experience, preferred; OR any equivalent combination of education & experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Preferably with SAP knowledge/training/experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or Architecture
- At least 2 years of progressive experience in construction/engineering in quick service restaurant or bakeshop/bakery, required
- Willing to travel & be assigned on site of project as necessary
Real Estate Officer
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Economics, or any equivalent related course.
- Demonstrated experience of at least 2 years experience in real estate research or management site acquisition and/or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities were obtained.
Restaurant Manager: [ON] Toronto (Yonge St.) , Scarborough, Mississauga, Brampton | [AB] W Edmonton | [SK] Vancouver
- Associate degree or related courses in Business, Management, Ind’ Engg, or equiv combination of education & experience
- 3 yrs+ experience in managing quick service restaurant/establishment, or food manufacturing business
Store Supervisor: [ON]: Wilson, Promenade | [SK]: Regina-Quance
- High School diploma
- 6 months – 1 year experience as a Team/Crew Leader/Trainer in a quick service restaurant or its equivalent in a restaurant/food service or retail operations.
Crew Members : All Stores
- Customer oriented, energetic & friendly.
- Part-time / Full-time / Weekend schedules.
How to Apply
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending a detailed resume to [email protected] candidates should present the proof of eligibility to work in Canada at the time of hiring