Vendor Manager| Government of Saskatchewan Jobs
Basics of the Job
The Ministry of Central Services is looking for suitable candidates for the post of vendor manager. The candidate is expected to have an experience in IT sector and is expected to have strong vendor management and leadership skills. The ministry and the government of Saskatchewan are in a search of an eligible candidate and will be providing him with a permanent job and appreciable salary. The ministry further offers Comprehensive benefits package including pension Vacation, scheduled days off (SDO), and other types of leave; Advancement opportunities; and Flexible work arrangements.
• As a Vendor Manager you will be maintaining and keeping the update knowledge on all different purchasing and delivery of materials and associate laws and regulations to ITD contracts.
• You will be supervising the staffs, coaching them and mentoring their performance. You will be working with different executives and staffs and will be maintaining vendor activities and relationships
• You will be working alongside the executive director and will be helping to maintain relation with specific vendors and their organizations.
• You will be inspecting different agreements related to IT.
• You will be helping with document making on different process for RFQ, RFI, or RFP to properly summarize ITD needs
• You will be dealing with potential legal issues and will be solving them.
• It is expected that the candidate has strong verbal and written communication skills.
• The candidate should have knowledge vendor management, trade management, contract law and contact negotiations.
• The candidate should have strong negation skills, and should have the ability to solve conflicts developed between two parties.
• The candidate should have a strong command and a deep knowledge of trade management and he should be well aware of the laws related to it.
The ministry is in search of team player and is willing to offer a responsible job in an innovative and creative work environment.
How to Apply
All the candidates who think they are eligible for the vacancy may apply on the official website online. No offline application forms are released by the ministry and none will be entertained if any candidate produces such forms.
Salary Expected: $6,689 – $8,696 Monthly
Number of Openings: 1
Last Day of Application: Mar 29, 2020
Location : SK–Regina and Area-Regina