Delhi Police has released a notification related to the recruitment of 649 Head Constable Vacancies .the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for The Delhi Police Recruitment through online mode.
Before going to apply for Delhi Police recruitment 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required is 12th
Important Things to Know
● This is Delhi government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 649.
● Minimum qualification is 12th
● Last date of Online application is 27th January 2020
- Head Constable (AWO/TPO) – Male (Open) : 392 Posts (43 vacancies for Departmental candidates)
- Head Constable (AWO/TPO) – Female (Open) : 193 Posts (21 vacancies for Departmental candidates)
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board with Science & Mathematics as subjects at the time of filling up of application form.
- National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-Cum-Operator Electronic Communication System.
- English Word processing speed-1000 key depressions in 15 minutes.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Functions
|Running||1600 Meter in 07 Min.||800 Meter in 05 Min|
|Long Jump||12 Feet 6 Inch.||9 Feet|
|High Jump||3 Feet 6 Inch||3 Feet|
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- ₹25500 – 81100/-
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.