DFCCIL ALP Recruitment 2020. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India has announced recruitment notification for 2768 Vacancies. the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for DFCCIL ALP Recruitment through offline mode.
Furthermore, to know more information about DFCCIL Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the DFCCIL ALP Recruitment 2020 Recruitment 2020 are given below.
DFCCIL ALP Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 2768
● Minimum qualification is ITI
● Notification date : July 1
● Last date of Offline application is not mentioned
- Assistant Loco Pilot (N5-N7) : 1306
- Loco Pilot (E0 -E1) : 1306
- Loco Inspector (E2-E3) : 86
- Crew Controller (E1) : 70
- ITI or course completed Act apprenticeship in trades of Armature and coil winder/Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Fitter/Heat Engine/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist/Mechanic diesel/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Millwright Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic radio & TV/Refrigeration and Air conditioning Mechanic/Tractor Mechanic/Turner/Wireman or 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering or combination of various streams of these engineering disciplines.
- Note: Degree in Engineering in lieu of diploma will also be acceptable. +ITI or course completed Act
- 18-30 years
Relaxation in upper age limit SC/ST – 5 years
OBC non- Creamy Layer – 3 years
- ALP : N5 ( 25000 – 68000)
- Sr. ALP N6 : ( 28000 – 80000) Jr. Captain : N7 (29000 – 91000)
- Captain : E0 ( 30000 – 120000)
- Sr. Captain : El ( 40000 – 140000)
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.