Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh (DME AP) has announced recruitment notification for Assistant Professors & General Duty Medical Officers on contract basis to work in COVID Hospitals in the State for one year. From 15th-4-2020 to 19th-4-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for DME AP Recruitment through online mode.
DME AP Recruitment 2020 | 1184 Vacancies
Important Things to Know
● This is Andhra Pradesh government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 1184.
● Minimum qualification is degree
● Last date of Online application is 19th April 2020
- General Duty Medical Officer : 592
- Specialists in General Medicine/Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine : 400
- Specialists in Anesthesiology : 1192
- General Duty Medical Officer : MBBS
- Specialists in General Medicine : MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine
- Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine : MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB Pulmonary medicine
- Specialists in Anesthesiology : MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology
- OC candidate should not have completed 40 years as on 01- 04-2020 (should not have been born before01-04-1980).
- SC/ST/BC candidates should not have completed 45 years as on 01-04-2020 (should not have been born before01-04-1975).
- Ex-service men should not have completed 50 years as on 01.04.2020 (should not have born before01.07.1970)
- Rs. 1,10, 000/- for Specialists and Rs.53,945/- for General Duty Medical Officers
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered. Before applying, please read the official notification