Heavy Engineering Corporation has announced recruitment notification for 116 Graduates and 53 Technician (Diploma) trainees . From 14th-03-2020 to 25th-04-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Heavy Engineering Corporation Recruitment through online mode.
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 169.
● Last date is 25th April 2020
Graduate Trainee: 116 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 6 Posts
- Computer Science / Information Technology – 12 Posts
- Electrical Engineering-10 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg- 6 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 6 Posts
- Industrial Engineering – 3 Posts
- Mechanical / Production Engineering – 55 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology – 10 Posts
- Secretarial Practice & Accounts / Office Management & Secretarial Practice – 8 Posts
- Technician Trainee: 53 Posts
Civil Engineering – 9 Posts
- Computer Science / Information Technology – 18 Posts
- Electrical Engineering-14 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg- 9 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 9 Posts
- Industrial Engineering – 5 Posts
- Mechanical / Production Engineering – 82 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology – 15 Posts
- Engineering Degree / Diploma in the respective branch / discipline.
18 to 30 years as on 29th February 2020. Age relaxation for reserved category as per Govt. rules.
- Graduate Apprentices : Rs. 9000/-
- Technician (Diploma) : Rs.8000/-
- Others, OBC (NCL), EWS : Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only
- SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability) : Fee Exempt
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your application form along with required documents to below mentioned address by speed post / registered post / by hand on or before 31st March 2020
GM/HTI HEC Training Institute (HTI),
Plant Plaza Road,