Hindustan Copper has announced recruitment notification for 161 Trade Apprentice Posts. From 28th-1-2020 to 15th-02-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Hindustan Copper Recruitment through online mode.
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 161.
● Last date of Online application is 15th February 2020
- Mate (Mines) : 30
- Blaster (Mines) : 30
- Fitter : 25
- Turner : 05
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 15
- Electrician : 30
- Electronics Mechanic : 6
- Draughtsman (Civil) : 3
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) : 2
- Mechanic Diesel : 10
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic : 1
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant : 2
- Wireman : 2
- Passed 10th exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- ITI passed in the concerned trade from an institute recognized by NCVT
- 14 to 30 years
- Stipend during apprenticeship period will be paid as admissible under the rules
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered