Indian Coast Guard has invited the Online Application for the Enrollment of Navik (GENERAL DUTY) 10+2 Entry – 01/2020 Batch in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. This recruitment drive will start 26th January till 2nd February 2020.
The organization is Indian Coast Guard and the job type would be Central Government Job. Job location can be anywhere across India.
Important Things to Know
● This is central government job.
● Starting Date is 26th January 2020
● Last date is 2nd February 2020.
- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks. (5 % relaxation in minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained Ist, IInd or IIIrd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Inter-state National Championship.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002
(Both dates inclusive)
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered. Candidates to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.