Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited has announced recruitment notification for Deputy General Manager (F&A) on regular basis. From 31st-3-2020 to 24-4-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Kerala Livestock Development Board Recruitment through offline mode.
Before going to apply for Kerala Livestock Development Board Vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required degree
Kerala Livestock Development Board Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Kerala government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 1
● Minimum academic qualification is degree.
● Last date is 24th April 2020
- Degree from a recognized University
- A.C.A or A.I.C.W.A
- Minimum Seven years of post qualification experience in a senior post in the Finance & Accounts Department of a reputed commercial undertaking
- 45 years on 31/03/2020 (Relaxation as per Government Rules)
- Rs 81000-117600/-
- General/OBC : Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST : Rs. 500/-
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your application form to below mentioned address on or before 24th April 2020
Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited,