Malabar Cancer Centre will be held a walk in interview on 23/03/2020, between 10 am to 11 am for hiring candidates for the post of Technician-Clinical Lab on contract basis
Before going to apply for Malabar Cancer Centre Technician-Clinical Lab vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required degree
Important Things to Know
● This is Kerala government job.
● Total number of vacancies is not mentioned.
● Minimum academic qualification is degree.
● Interview date is 23rd March 2020
● Interview time is 10 am to 11 am
- BSc MLT
- 3 years experience in a Clinical Lab/Clinical Microbiology Lab/Blood Bank/Clinical Research Lab/Pathology or in combination of all above in a reputed multispecialty Hospital with more than 200 beds or a reputed Clinical Laboratory.
- Below 35 years as on 01/01/2020
How to Apply
Interested candidates may attend for a walk in interview between 9am and 11am on 23rd March 2020 at below mentioned address with original and self attested copies of certificates (for Proving Age, Qualification, Mark List, Photo ID Proof, and Experiences etc.).
Malabar Cancer Centre,