Mandya District has announced recruitment notification for 54 vacancies for Village Accountant posts. From 21st-3-2020 to 18th-4-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Mandya District Village Accountant Recruitment through online mode.
Before going to apply for Mandya District Village Accountant vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required 12th Pass
Mandya District Village Accountant Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Karnataka government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 54
● Minimum academic qualification is Plus Two.
● Pay Scale is Rs.21400 – 42000/- per Month
● Last date is 18th April 2020
Educational Qualification of Mandya District Village Accountant Vacancy 2020
- PUC or 12th Pass equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution
- Minimum age is 18 and Maximum age is 35 Years for general
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates relaxation as per government rules and regulation
- Rs.21400 – 42000/- per Month
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- 2A,2B,3A,3B: Rs.200/-
- Basis of written test and Interview
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21 March 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18 April 2020.