National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has announced recruitment notification for around 3 vacancies of Driver posts in Head Office, Mumbai and New Delhi Regional Office. from 26.10.2019 to 16.11.2019 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for NABARD driver Recruitment through online mode.
Before going to apply for NABARD driver vacancy 2019 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required 7th
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 3.
● Minimum academic qualification is 7th.
● Last date of Online application is 16th November 2019
- The candidate should possess a minimum qualification of VII Standard pass
- Candidate should possess a valid Driving license for LMV
- Candidate should have experience of driving not less than 03 years with good driving record and should be able to attend minor repairs
- 21 – 35 years of age as on 01 October 2019
- Rs. 400/- . (Rs.50 rupee for SC/ ST/ EXS candidates)
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.
About National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is an Apex Development Financial Institution in India. The Bank has been entrusted with “matters concerning Policy Planning and Operations in the field of credit for Agriculture and other Economic activities in Rural areas in India