National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has announced recruitment notification for 288 Scientist-‘B’ and 207 Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ Posts. From 26-2-2020 to 1-6-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for NIELIT Calicut Scientific & Technical Posts Recruitment through online mode.
NIELIT Calicut Scientific & Technical Posts Recruitment Recruitment 2020 | 495 Vacancies
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 495.
● Minimum qualification is degree
● Last date of Online application is 1st June 2020
- Scientist-‘B’ Group ‘A’ (S&T ) : 288 (UR-119, SC-43, ST-21, OBC-77, EWS-28)
- Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ Group ‘B’ (S&T ) : 207 (UR-86, SC-31, ST-15, OBC-55, EWS-20)
Scientist – ‘B’
- A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level
- Associate Member of Institute of Engineers
- Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
- Master Degree in Science (MSc)
- Master Degree in Computer Application
- Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech)
- Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil) in the field as mentioned below:-
Field (single or in combination amongst the below only)
- Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber law, Electronics and Instrumentation.
Scientific/Technical Assistant- ‘A’
- A Pass in M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in combination of below mentioned field as mentioned below:-
Field (single or in combination amongst the below only):
- Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics.
- UR /EWS : 30
- SC/ST : 35
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) : 33
- PWD : 40
- Service Candidate : 35
- ExService men : As per Govt. of India Rules
- Scientist-‘B’ Group ‘A’ (S&T ) : (Rs.56100 – Rs.177500)
- Scientific/Technical Assistant : (Rs.35400- Rs.112400)
- General and all others : Rs.800/- per
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates : Nil
- Scientist ‘B’ : Written Examination and Interview
- Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ Post : Written Examination
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.