State Bank of India has released a notification related to the recruitment of 8000 Vacancies of Junior Associates vacancies on regular basis. from 5.1.2020 to 26.1.2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for The State Bank of India Recruitment through online mode.
Before going to apply for The State Bank of India recruitment 2019 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required is Graduation in any university
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 8000.
● Minimum qualification is degree
● Last date of Offline application is 26th January 2020
- Candidates should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university in order to apply.
- At least 20 years old. The upper age limit is capped at 28 years. For SC/ST candidates the upper age is relaxed by five for OBC and PWD it is relaxed by three and 10 years
- Rs.11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450
- Rs 750. SC, ST, PWD and ex-servicemen are exempted from paying any fee for submitting their application
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.
Commencement of on-line registration of application : 03/01/2020
Closure of registration of application : 26/01/2020
Closure for editing application details : 26/01/2020
Last date for printing your application : 10/02/2020
Online Fee Payment : 03/01/2020 to 26/01/2020