Thoothukudi Adi Dravidar Welfare Department has announced recruitment notification for 14 Cook Post. From 6th-3rd-2019 to 26th-3rd-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Thoothukudi Adi Dravidar Welfare Department Recruitment through offline mode.
Important Things to Know
● This is Tamil Nadu government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 14
● Minimum qualification is 10th fail
● Last date of Online application is 26th March 2020
- Fail in SSLC/10th STD
- The applicant should be familiar with writing in Tamil.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in the kitchen workplace.
- Should be a resident of Thoothukudi district.
- 18 to 35 years
- Rs. 15,700 – 50,000 per month
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your application form to address mentioned in the official notification on or before 26th March 2020
About Department of Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare
The Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department is implementing all the programmes and schemes effectively for the economic and educational advancement of these people. Contact Particulars of Heads of Departments and Undertakings. Directorate / Commissionerate. Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare.