TN Child Protection Officer Recruitment 2020. Ariyalur District Child Protection Unit has announced recruitment notification for Child Protection Officer posts. From 20th-6-2020 to 6th-7-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Child Protection Officer Recruitment 2020 through offline mode.
Before going to apply for Ariyalur District Child Protection Officer Vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required degree
Moreover, to know extra details about District Child Protection Unit Jobs, aspirants can refer under all the small print. Subsequently, All of the eligibility standards like age restrict, qualification, examination date , admit card and utility payment for the Child Protection Recruitment 2020 are given under.
Child Protection Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Tamil Nadu government job.
● Total number of vacancies is not mentioned
● Minimum qualification is degree
● Last date of Online application is 6th July 2020
- Graduate / Post Graduate (10 + 12+ 3 Pattern) from Ariyalur District
- Preference will also be given to those who have a degree in Psychology / Social Work / Sociology / Guidance and Commendation.
- Applications are invited from qualified persons who have had 2 years experience in child-oriented work
To apply for the Ariyalur District Child Protection Officer job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Up to 40 years
- Written Examination/ Interview
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your application form to below mentioned address on or before 6th July 2020
District Child Protection Unit
2nd Floor,Government Multi Department Complex,
Ariyalur – 621 704.