Western Coalfields has released a notification related to the recruitment of 303 Graduate/Technician Apprentice. the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Western Coalfields Recruitment through online mode.
Before going to apply for Western Coalfields Recruitment 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required is degree
Western Coalfields Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
- This is Central government job.
- Total number of vacancies is 303.
- Minimum qualification is diploma
- Last date of Online application is 19th May 2020
- Number of Vacancies : 202 Posts
- Full time degree course (B.E/ B.Tech/AMIE) in Mining Engineering from institute duly recognized by UGC/AICTE/State Govt. /Central govt. and Enrolled at NATS Portal.
- Stipend : Rs. 9000 per month
- Number of Vacancies : 101 Posts
- Full time Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying from institute duly recognized by UGC/AICTE/State Govt. /Central govt. and Enrolled at NATS Portal.
- Stipend : Rs. 8000 per month
The age of candidates as on 23/07/19 should not be less than 16-years in Draughtsman, COPA, Stenographer and secretarial assistant trade and 18 years in other trades.
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.