CDIT Recruitment 2021. Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) has announced recruitment notification for Project Supervisor, Scanning Assistant and Image Editors Posts. From 18.02.2021 to 27.02.2021 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for CDIT Recruitment 2021 through online mode.
Before going to apply for CDIT Recruitment 2021 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. No educational qualification required
Furthermore, to know more information about Centre for Development of Imaging Technology Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the CDIT Recruitment 2021 are given below.
CDIT Recruitment 2021
Important Things to Know
● This is Kerala government job.
● Total number of vacancies is Not Estimated
● Minimum academic qualification is 10th
● Last date is 27th February 2021
- Project Supervisor : According to the shift
- Scanning Assistant : Depending on the work completed
- Image Editors : In accordance with the data completed on the rate contract. (TDS / Taxes as applicable)
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.Official Notification Apply Now