Job notification was announced by the central railways on seven October. Candidates with any post graduates degrees, Diploma degrees are eligible for the position of Junior Translator. The selection process for Junior Translator will be based on the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Important Things to Know
JOB TYPE : Junior Translator (HINDI)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIED : Master’s Degree /Diploma
NO OF VACANCIES : 12
EXPERIENCE : 2-5 years
JOB LOCATION : Mumbai
LAST DATE OF SUBIMITION OF APPLICATION IS 8 November 2019. At www.rrccr.com all interested candidates can apply.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIED:-
• Recognized University Master’s Degree or Hindi must be a compulsory or elective subject or it must be as a medium of examination at degree level
• Certificate or Diploma Course in translation from Hindi to English
• Or minimum Two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English in Central or State Government offices.
1. For UR: Minimum 42 years
2. For OBC : Minimum 45 years
3. For SC/ST: Minimum 47 years
Central Railways Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure:-
The selection process will be conducted as per Computer Based Test (CBT), and the by the Document Verification and Medical Examination Translation Test will be followed.
Computer Based Test (CBT):-
- This CBT will be as the multiple choice questions
- 100 question will be asked in paper
- One marks for each question
- 90 minutes will be the duration of the examination
- Negative marking will be in CBT around 1/3 marks will be deducted for each and every wrong answer.