Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) has released a notification related to the recruitment of 62 Young Professional & Consultant Posts. the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for CGWB Recruitment through offline mode.
Before going to apply for CGWB Recruitment recruitment 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required is degree
CGWB Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 62.
● Minimum qualification is degree
● Last date of Offline application is 25th April 2020
Number of vacancies at various offices of CGWB[table “” not found /]
- Masters degree (MSc/MS/MTech/MScTech or equivalent) in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Science/ GeoScience/ Hydrogeology from a recognized university.
- 10 years working experience in the field of groundwater/hydrogeology
Young Professional (Ground Water)
- Masters degree (MSc/MS/MTech/MScTech or equivalent) in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Science/GeoScience/Hydrogeology from a recognized university
- Young Professionals : 30 years as on 01.01.2020 (born on or after 01.01.1990)
- consultants : 65 years as on 01.01.2020 (born on or after 01.01.1955)
- Consultant : Rs.1,00,000/-
- Young Professional : Rs.45,000/-
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your application form to address mentioned in the official notification on or before 25th April 2020