Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021. Cochin Port Trust will be held a walk in interview on 15th January 2021 at Cochin for hiring candidate for the post of Dredger Commander on contract basis. Interested candidates can apply on or before 14th January 2021.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2021
Important Things to Know
- This is Central government job.
- Total number of vacancies is 1
- Minimum qualification is Degree
- Last date of Online application is 14th January 2021
- Interview date is 15th January 2021
- Certificate of competency as Master Foreign going holder with experience as Chief Officer for at least six months.
- Certificate of competency as Dredger Master Gr.I with 2 years experience on Dredgers
- Certificate of competency as Master NCV with 2 years experience on Dredgers
- Officers who held the post of Lt. Commander/Commander in the executive branch of the Indian Navy with at least 7 years sea service
- Rs.1,00,000/- for Master FG holders and Rs.90,000/- for others
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send in their application along with Curriculum vitae and soft copies of
relevant Certificates by email to – firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 14.01.2021 and contact the office of Secretary, Cochin Port Trust (Ph.No.0484-2582113/2582100) for schedule of the
For the interview, candidates should report to the office of the Secretary at the scheduled time which will be during office hours from 11.01.2021 to 15.01.2021, along with their Curriculum vitae, attested copies of Certificates & one latest passport size photo. Candidates should also bring the original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of Interview.Official Notification