DRDO DFRL Recruitment 2020. Defence Food Reserach Laboratory (DFRL), Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has released a notification related to the recruitment of Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Posts. From 23.09.2020 to 14.10.2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for DRDO DFRL Recruitment through online mode.
Before going to apply for DRDO DFRL Recruitment 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required is diploma
DRDO DFRL Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 15
● Minimum qualification is diploma
● Last date of Online application is 14th October 2020
- Graduate Apprentice – 3 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 12 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – B.E./B.Tech. In Mechanical Engineering, B.Sc. In Food Science/B.Tech. In Food Tech/Food Processing
- Technician Apprentice – Diploma in the relevant trade from a recognised university.
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 9000/-
- Technician Apprentice : Rs. 8000/-
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly completed applications in PDF in single file attachment as per format through email before the walk-in-interview date to [email protected] Applications filled by hand will be summarily rejected.
The last date of submitting applications is 14 October 2020. A copy of the duly filled form should also be brought along with complete bio-data on the date of interview. Candidates can refer to the hyperlinked notification for more details.