Government of India Press has announced recruitment notification for 26 Trade Apprentice Posts. Up to 23rd-12-2019 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Government of India Press Recruitment through offline mode.
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 26
● Minimum qualification is 12th
● Last date of Offline application is 23rd December 2019
- Desk Top Publishing Operator : 2 posts (UR)
- Plate Making : 1 post (UR)
- Offset Machine Minder : 08 posts (UR-04, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-02)
- Book Binding : 15 posts (UR-08, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-04)
- Desk Top Publishing Operator trade:- Passed 12th class examination with Physics and Chemistry as subjects under 10+2 system of examination or its equivalent.
- Plate Making and Offset Machine Minder trades:- Passed 10th class examination with Physics and Chemistry as subjects under 10+2 system of examination or equivalent.
- Book Binding trade:- Passed 8th class examination under 10+2 system of education or equivalent.
Desirable: For Desk Top Publishing Operator trade, typing speed of 30 WPM in any one of the languages specified in the English Schedule of the Constitution of India.
- 2000- 5000/-
Minimum 14 years
How to Apply
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to below mentioned address on or before 23rd December 2019
Government of India Press,
Ring Road, Mayapuri,
New Delhi – 110064