India Post Recruitment 2020. India Post has announced recruitment notification for 5 Staff Car Driver Vacancies in Mail Motor Service. from 22-7-2020 to 19-8-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for India Post Recruitment 2020 through offline mode.
Before going to apply for Mail Motor Service Vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required 10th
Furthermore, to know more information about Central Selection Board of Constable Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the India Post Recruitment 2020 are given below.
India Post Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 5
● Minimum academic qualification is 10th
● Starting Date of online is 22nd July 2020
● Last Date of offline is 19th August 2020
- Possession of a valid driving license (DL) for light and heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
- Experience of driving in Light and Heavy motor vehicles at least for three years.
- Pass in Class 10th standard from recognized Board or Institute.
- 18 years to 27 years. [Relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates and upto 40 years for Government Servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government].
- Rs.19,900/- (Level 2 in the pay matrix as per in CPC)
- Trade test/Driving Test
- Written Test
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your application for to below mentioned address on or before 19th August 2020
|The Manager, Mail Motor Service,Koti, Hyderabad- 500 095|