Indian Overseas Bank has announced recruitment notification for 24 Vacancies of Security Guards for their Central Office in Chennai. From 23rd-3-2020 to 10th-4-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment through online mode.
IOB Recruitment 2020 | 24 Security Guard Posts
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 24.
● Job location is Chennai
● Last date of online application is 10th April 2020
- A pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed Graduation examination or its equivalent.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Character should be “EXEMPLARY‟ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
- The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dated on or before the Cut-off Date.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
- Rs. 9560-18545/-
- There is no application fee for this process.
- Objective type Test – Online.
- Physical Fitness Test.
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered