Kannur Airport has released a notification related to the recruitment of Baggage Screening Executive and Fire & Rescue operation vacancy.
The last date to apply through online for the post of Baggage Screening Executive and Fire & Rescue Operation Executive is 13th August 2019.
Qualification Requirement and Experience
For the Post of Baggage Screening Executive
Total Post: 25
The applicant must have a professional degree (Engineering Graduate / Regular MBA / PGDM).
For the Post of Fire & Rescue Operators
Total Post:- 15
The applicant must have 10th pass plus 3 years regular diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire / Electrical / Electronics with minimum 50% marks from Govt Approved institute.
12th Pass with 50% market from Regular Study.
● For the Baggage Screening Executive Maximum age is 35 Years.
● For Fire & Rescue Operators maximum age is 30 Years.
● Running of 100 Meter in 14 Seconds.
● High Jump distance will be minimum 132.20 cms.
● Long Jump will be minimum of 457.20 cms.
● Putting the Shot (7264 gms)- 609.60 cms.
● Romp Climbing (Using Hand Only) – 365.80 cms.
● Throwing the Cricket Ball- 6096cms.
● Pull up or Chinning-8 cms
● 1500 meters run – 5 minutes and 44 second.
For Baggage Screening Executive- Rs. 31000
For Fire & Rescue Operators- Rs. 25000
How to Apply
Interest and eligible Candidates can apply through online website of Kannur Airport and last date is 13th August 2019.