Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) will be held a walk in interview on 19th November 2019 at Bangalore for hiring candidates for the post of Agrovet Service Representatives[AVRs].
Before going to apply for Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited vacancy 2019 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria.
Important Things to Know
● Total number of vacancies is 28.
● Minimum academic qualification is Pass in degree .
● Salary is Rs. 15,000/- per month
● Interview date is 19th November 2019.
- Graduate in (Science / Commerce / Arts)
- Should have minimum one year experience in selling Veterinary/Agro products in any Veterinary/Agro Company.
- Candidate should be prepared to travel extensively in their given head quarter.
- Age should be around 26 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates)
Upto Rs. 15,000/- per month during probationary period, plus TA/DA and incentives and after confirmation of service, salary will be around Rs. 20,000/- per month plus TA/DA and incentives.
- No Fee
Based on Interview
How to Apply
Interested candidates may attend the walk in interview on 19th November 2019 at below mentioned address. For more information, check detailed notification given below
KARNATAKA ANTIBIOTICS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.,
[A Government of India Enterprises] Nirman Bhavan, opposite to Orion Mall,
Dr. Rajkumar Road, 1st Block,
Rajajinagar, BANGALORE – 560010
Walk –in –interview Date : 19th November 2019 [Tuesday]
Walk – in – interview Time: 9.00 am to 1.30 pm