Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Services Recruitment 2020. Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Services has announced recruitment notification for 1567 Fireman Driver Posts. Interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Services Recruitment through online mode.
Furthermore, to know more information about Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Services Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the KSFES Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Services Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Karnataka government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 1567
● Minimum qualification is 10th
● Starting date of application is 22nd June 2020
● Last date of application is 20th July 2020
Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Services has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 1567 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
- Fireman : 1222
- Fireman Driver : 227
- Technician : 82
- Fire Station Officer : 36
- Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Services job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Services Recruitment 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. candidates should completed 10th, PUC, Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
To apply for the Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Services (KSFES) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- 18 – 35 Years
- OBC, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
To apply for the 1567 jobs in Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Services (KSFES), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.