Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment 2020. Kerala Public Service Commission has announced recruitment notification for Fire woman (Trainee). From 16-11-2020 to 23-12-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment 2020 through online mode.
Before going to apply for Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Fire woman Vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required 12th
Furthermore, to know more information about Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Kerala Fire and Rescue Services Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
|Department||Fire and Rescue Services|
|Name of Post||Fire woman (Trainee)|
|Scale of Pay||20,000 – 45,800|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
Category No. 245/2020
|Last Date||23rd December 2020
District wise Vacancies Available
- Must have Passed Plus Two or its equivalent examination
- Must not be less than 152 cms in Must have proficiency in swimming
- height (without footwear)
- Must be certified to possess the Visual Standards specified below without glasses.
|Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Distant Vision||6/6 Snellen||6/6 Snellen|
|Near Vision||0.5 Snellen||0.5 Snellen|
|Each eye must have a full field of vision. Colour Blindness, Squint or any morbid conditions of the eyes or lids of either eye shall be a disqualification for appointment.|
- Must qualify in at least 5 out of 8 items of the physical efficiency test showing the minimum standards of efficiency noted against each item and produce the Medical Certificate issued by a Medical officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon as to the candidate physique, fitness and capacity for rough outdoor work, as and when required by the commission
|Item||Standards of Efficiency|
|100 Meters Run||17 seconds|
|High Jump||1.06 Meters|
|Long Jump||3.05 Meters|
|Putting the Shot (4Kg)||4.88 Meters|
|Throwing the throw ball||14 Meters|
|200 Meter runs||36 seconds|
|Shuttle Race (25×4 meter)||26 seconds|
|Skipping ( One Minute)||80 times|
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1994 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Other Backward Communities, Scheduled caste converts and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation as provided under sub rule (c) of the Rule 10 of the general rules. Other conditions regarding the age relaxation are not applicable to this post.
Fire Women Salary
- 20,000 – 45,800
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website of Commission (www.keralapsc.gov.in) after ONE TIME REGISTRATION. Candidates who have registered can apply through their profile. Candidates who have AADHAR card should add AADHAR as ID proof in their Profile.Official Notification