Kerala GST Recruitment 2021. Kerala Public Service Commission has announced recruitment notification for 4 State Tax Officer Vacancies in Kerala State Goods and Services Tax Department. From 30.04.2021 to 02.06.2021 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Kerala GST Recruitment 2021 through online mode.
Before going to apply for Kerala GST Vacancy 2021 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required Degree
Furthermore, to know more information about Kerala State Pollution Control Board Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the Kerala Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Kerala GST Recruitment 2021
Important Things to Know
|Department||Kerala State Goods and Services Tax Department|
|Name of Post||State Tax Officer|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 39500-83000/-|
|Number of Vacancies||04|
Category No: 123/2021
|Last Date||2nd June 2021|
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for Kerala GST State Tax Officer job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala GST Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job
- Graduation with a degree in law
- A Pass in Chartered Accountant (Inter) as defined in the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 (Central Act 38 of 1949).
- Masters Degree in Commerce
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (Finance)
- 18-36 Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) only are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation
- Rs. 39500-83000/-
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website of Commission (www.keralapsc.gov.in) after ONE TIME REGISTRATION. Candidates who have registered can apply through their profile. Candidates who have AADHAR card should add AADHAR as ID proof in their Profile.