Kerala High Court Plumber Recruitment 2021. Kerala High Court has announced recruitment notification for 2 Plumber Vacancies. From 8th January 2021 to 29th January 2021 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Kerala High Court Plumber Recruitment 2021 through online mode.
Before going to apply for Kerala High Court Plumber Vacancy 2021 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required ITI
Kerala High Court Plumber Recruitment 2021
Important Things to Know
● This is Kerala government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 2
● Minimum qualification is ITI
● Last date of Online application is 29th January 2021
- SSLC or Equivalent
- National Trade Certificate in the trade of Plumber and experience of at least 2 years as Plumber
- Candidates born between 02/01/1984 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes born between
02/01/1979 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1981 and
01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- A candidate who is an Ex-serviceman or Ex-general Reserve Engineer force person or a
disembodied Territorial Army person, the period of his service in the defence forces or in
the General Reserve Engineer Force or in the Territorial Army, as the case may be, and
the period of unemployment on discharge up to a maximum of five years shall be
excluded in recknoning the age for his eligibility for appointment.
- Age relaxation upto 15 years will be granted to the blind and the deaf and dumb
candidates and 10 years to orthopaedically disabled candidates subject to the condition
that in no case upper age limit shall exceed 50 years.
- Age relaxation upto 5 years will be granted to widows subject to the condition that in no
case upper age limit shall exceed 50 years.
- Rs. 18000 -41500/-
- Rs.430/- (Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Unemployed Differently abled candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode of Selection
- Written Test
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be consideredOfficial Notification Apply Now