KIOCL Recruitment 2020. KIOCL Limited, formerly Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited has announced recruitment notification for 25 Engineer Trainee Posts. Interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for KIOCL Recruitment through offline mode.
Furthermore, to know more information about KIOCL Limited Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the KIOCL Recruitment 2020 are given below.
KIOCL Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 25
● Minimum qualification is degree
● Starting date of online application is 6th July 2020
● Last date of online application is 31st July 2020
● Last date of offline application is 10th August 2020
- Mechanical/ Metallurgical : 11 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical& Electronics : 06 Posts
- Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation & Control : 04 Posts
- Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science : 02 Posts
- Mining : 02 Posts
- Engineering Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University. Engineering Passed out during the year 2018 & 2019 Minimum 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree. CGPA-7.9 for General and 6.8 for SC/ST & OBC candidates
- Candidates appeared for GATE exams during the year 2019 or 2020 shall submit their application online
- Below 27 years as on 31.05.2020
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST
3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) categories.
Age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities (degree of disability 40% or above) is 5 years for candidates belonging to General, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST categories
How to Apply
The candidates need to apply online through KIOCL website (www.kioclltd.in) from 6th July 2020 to 31st July 2020. After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of filled on-line application form with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application, GATE result sheet along with Demand Draft (if applicable) to below mentioned address on or before 10th August 2020
Joint General Manager(HR&A),
Koramangala 2nd Block,