KMML Recruitment 2020. Kerala Minerals and Metals (KMML) has announced recruitment notification for Safety Officer, Jr.Technician (Civil) Trainee & Jr.Technician (EDP) Trainee Vacancies @kmml.com. From 24th-10-2020 to 12th-11-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for KMML Recruitment 2020 through offline mode.
Before going to apply for KMML Recruitment 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required degree
Furthermore, to know more information about Kerala Minerals and Metals Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the KMML Recruitment 2020 are given below.
KMML Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Kerala government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 3
● Minimum qualification is degree
● Last date of Offline application is 12th November 2020
Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 3 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Position||Number of Vacancies|
|Jr.Technician (Civil) Trainee||1|
|Jr.Technician (EDP) Trainee||1|
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various KMML job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest KMML Recruitment 2020 entirely, before applying to this job
|Safety Officer||1. Possess a recognized Degree in any Branch of Engineering or Technology and has had a practical experience of working in a factory in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than two years
1. A recognized Degree in Physics or Chemistry and has had practical experience of working in a factory in a supervisory capacity for period of not less than 5 years
1. A recognized diploma in any branch of engineering or technology and has had a practical experience of working in a factory in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than 5 years;
2. Possess a Degree or Diploma in industrial safety recognized by the state government in this behalf;
3. Should have adequate knowledge in Malayalam (Read/Write/Speak)
|Jr.Technician (Civil) Trainee||Three year Diploma in Civil Engineering (Approved full time 3 years Diploma)|
|Jr.Technician (EDP) Trainee||Three year Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance (Approved full time 3 years Diploma)|
To apply for the Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|Safety Officer||Not above 36 Years|
|Jr.Technician||Not above 26 Years|
|Safety Officer||Rs. 47300 – 119100/-|
|Jr.Technician||Rs. 21580 – 55730/- (Stipend: Rs.10000/-)|
|Safety Officer||Rs. 500/-|
There is no fee for SC/ST Candidates
How to Apply
Application giving complete particulars regarding () name and address (ii) Age and date of birth (i) Qualification indicating the class & the total percentage of marks obtained (iv) Details of previous training/ experience (v)Caste Certificate / Non- Creamy Layer Certificate other relevant details affixing the recent passport size photograph to below mentioned address on or before 12th November 2020
Self Attested copies of documents to be submitted along with the application
- 10th or Equivalent certificate for proof of age.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of qualifying examination.
- Caste Certificate/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for sC/ST/OBC candidates (as applicable)
- Experience certificate
- Other certificates, if any, as specified in the notification
|The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd,
KMML Recruitment 2020, Kerala Minerals and Metals Recruitment 2020