KSBB Recruitment 2021. Kerala State Biodiversity Board has announced recruitment notification for 8 Assistant Program Coordinator Posts. From 30th-12-2020 to 7th-01-2021 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Kerala State Biodiversity Board Recruitment through online mode.
Furthermore, to know more information about Kerala State Biodiversity Board Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card and application fee for the KSBB Recruitment 2021 are given below.
KSBB Recruitment 2021
Important Things to Know
● This is Kerala government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 8
● Minimum academic qualification is degree
● Last Date of Online Application is 7th January 2021
Kerala State Biodiversity Board has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 8 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
Asst Program co-ordinator – 7 Posts (Trivandrum, Alappuzha, Idukki, Thrissur, Palakkad, Kannur, Wayanad)
- Age : Below 45 years
- Qualification : The candidates must be Postgraduate in Botany
- Desirable Qualification : One year experience in biodiversity data collection
- Duration : 6 Months
- Salary ; Rs. 20,000/- + Rs 5000 per month as TA for 6 months
Asst. Program Coordinator – 1 Post (Thrissur)
- Age : Below 45 years
- Qualification : The candidates must be graduate in Agriculture / B.V.So. & A.H / Post graduation in Botany, preferably with one year experience in field data collection, biodiversity management and research related to agriculture
- Duration : I Year
- Salary ; Rs. 20,000/- per month + Rs. 5000 for TA for 12 months
The applicants must be resident of the applied district
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates shall submit application through Google form which can be available in the official website of Kerala State Biodiversity Board with copy of certificates to prove age, qualification, experience, copy of PAN and Aadhaar on or before 07.O1.2021 to 5:00 pm. The project involves strenuous field work. Those who are interested in environment and biodiversity conservation and prepared for extensive field work need only applyOfficial Notification