KTET Notification 2021. Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has announced recruitment notification for Junior Secretariat Assistant Posts. From 28.4.2021 to 06.05.2021 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Kerala TET Recruitment through online mode.
Before going to apply for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2021 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required degree
Furthermore, to know more information about Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the KTET Notification 2021 are given below.
KTET Notification 2021
Important Things to Know
|KTET Notification 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Starting Date||28th April 2021|
|Last Date||6th May 2021|
Candidates are requested to check their experience required for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest KTET Notification 2021 entirely, before applying to this job
For Paper/ Category 1 – Lower Primary Classes (Class 1-5):
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of 45% marks
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% marks along with qualifying 2-year diploma in elementary education
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a degree in 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
For Paper/ Category II – Upper Primary Classes (Class 6-8)
- BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com. Graduation degree and 2-year diploma Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC)
- Qualified 12th or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks along with appearing and qualifying four year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Qualified graduation in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com with a minimum of 45% marks and possess one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and four-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
Paper/ Category III – High School Classes (Class 9-12)
- Graduation with BA/ BSc/ B.Com degree securing at least 45% marks along with a B.Ed.
- Degree in the subject concerned with MSc.Ed. Degree.
Paper/ Category IV – High School Classes (Class 9-12)
- Candidates, possessing a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in teaching in any subject, and are approved by Universities/ NCTE/ Board of Examinations/ Government of Kerala, are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have acquired qualifications for the posts of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of Kerala Education Act And Rules can apply for Kerala TET 2021 Paper IV.
For more Qualification Details Refer the notification.
To apply for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test , the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below
- There is no age limit to apply for KTET 2021 Exam
To apply for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.Official Notification No schema found.