Kudumbashree Recruitment 2020. Kudumbashree has announced recruitment notification for Co-ordinator (Institution Building & Capacity Building (IB & CB) Vacancies on contract basis. From 16-7-2020 to 15-8-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Kudumbashree Recruitment through online mode.
Before going to apply for Kudumbashree Vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required Degree
Furthermore, to know more information about Kudumbashree Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the Kudumbashree Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Kudumbashree Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is not mentioned
● Minimum qualification is degree
● Last date of application is 15th August 2020
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for Kudumbashree job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kudumbashree Recruitment 2020 entirely, before applying to this job.
- Post Graduation in Social Sciences from recognized Universities
- Computer knowledge is mandatory.
- Must be able to present and report well in English
- 7 years of working experience in Central or State Government Institutions/Semi Government Institutions/various Development Projects implemented by the Central and State Governments/ Excellent Institutions for the upliftment of insecure community, Social Development, Organizational Empowerment and Capacity Building
To apply for the Kudumbashree Co-ordinator job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- 45 years on 01.03.2020
- Rs.60,000/- per month
To apply for the Co-ordinator jobs in Kudumbashree , the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode.
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.[su_button url=”https://www.cmdkerala.net/notification%20(1).pdf” background=”#176ef0″ color=”#ffffff”]Official Notification[/su_button] [su_button url=”https://legacy.megaexams.com/cmd/spem11/” background=”#f04817″ color=”#ffffff”]Apply Now[/su_button]