Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineers (A.E) – Civil/ Electrical /Structural /MEP & Assistant Architect (A.A) and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Specialist. From 25th-02-2020 to 15th-03-2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for LIC Assistant Engineers Recruitment through online mode.
Before going to apply for LIC Assistant Engineers vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria.
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 218
● Minimum qualification is degree
● Last date of Online application is 15th March 2020
- B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution.
- B. Arch. from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- M. Tech / M.E. (Structural) from an AICTE recognized Indian University.
AE (MEP engineers)
- B. Tech. /B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University.
AAO (Chartered Accountant)
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University.
- Candidate should have a Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Candidate should have a Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 32,795 – Rs. 62,315/-
- Others: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 85/-
- Written Test
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered