Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 India Postal Circle has announced recruitment notification for around 2834 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevaks posts in Madhya Pradesh circle. from 8.6.2020 to 7.7.2020 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Madhya Pradesh Circles Recruitment through online mode.
Before going to apply for Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle vacancy 2020 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required 10th
Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 2834
● Minimum academic qualification is 10th.
● Last date of Online application is 14th July 2020
Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India
- The Candidate passed 10th class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Basic Computer Training
- age limit should be 18 years to 40 years
- Branch Post Master (BPM) : Rs. 12,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab), Rs. 14,500/- (Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA Slab)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak : Rs. 10,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab) – Rs. 12,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA Slab)
- UR/OBC/EWS Male : Rs.100/- (Payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates)
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.
About India Post
The Department of Posts, trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India, which is a subsidiary of the Ministry of Communications. Generally called “the post office” in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world