Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has announced recruitment notification for around 233 vacancies. from 11.10.2019 to 9.11.2019 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment through online mode.
Before going to apply for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited vacancy 2019 the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria. The educational qualification required degree
Important Things to Know
● This is Central government job.
● Total number of vacancies is 233.
● Minimum academic qualification is degree.
● Last date of Online application is 9th November 2019
- Security Inspector : 13
- Junior Officer – Junior Chemist Trainee : 6
- Technical Assistant Trainee (Chemical) : 113
- Technical Assistant Trainee (Mechanical) : 27
- Technical Assistant Trainee (Electrical) : 36
- Technical Assistant Trainee (Instrumentation): 25
- Draftsman Trainee : 1
- Trainee Assistant (Finance) : 2
- Trainee Assistant (Materials) : 4
- Trainee Assistant (Hindi) : 4
- Trainee Assistant : 1
- Passed BE/B. Tech/Graduation from a recognized university or institution
- As per norms
- Security Inspector & Junior Officer : Rs.13,800/- to Rs.38,500/- per month
- Junior Officer : Rs.13,800/- to Rs.38,500/- per month
- Others – Rs.30,000/- per month
Rs. 100/-. SC / ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman categories and regular employees of MRPL are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.
Date of commencement of online application : 11th October 2019
Date of closing of online application : 9th October 2019